Friday, June 8, 2012

surprise.


Now that I am highly addicted to instagram I want to share some photos on a weekly basis with you.






Up there you see the kitteh of my housemate who visited my apartment because obviously it was no good weather for playing outside.


Also, I ate a lot of cake this week. There was even a third piece I didn't take a picture of. Just for the record, it was a walnut tarte.



On tuesday, I went to the BEAR IN HEAVEN concert, which was, of course, amazing. I must be on a winning streak, I dunno, but again (as for the last concert with OBERHOFER & WHITE ARROWS) I won tickets for the show, very last minute style. More by accident, I found a contest online and wrote an e-mail, and 15 minutes later I got a notification, that I had won the tickets. That's pretty convenient considering all the upcoming shows in june (What's going on anyway, Munich?). So, because I saved some money with the tickets, I thought I could invest in the sweet bag shown above. 



And then yesterday, I had a suprise day off. I didn't know there would be yet another bavarian feast day as there already had been lots of them the last weeks. So I fixed a date with my BFF and her sister, and we spent some time in Munichs famous recreational park, the english garden, with it's surfer boys, some unbelievable red trees and a satisfying amount of FroYo.

No comments:

Post a Comment