Sunday, June 10, 2012

requiem.

Farewell, my dear friend.


In the last days I have had some struggles with my longtime companion. Yesterday it displayed this "technical support" warning. I've seen this before, two years ago, but managed to restore the hard drive.
But since I had already planned to change my spotify account from unlimited to premium, and therefore be able to listen on the go via phone, I decided to leave it at that, and pay my last respects to Mr. Ipod. 

First, I had some doubts about spotify premium, because I thought, I would need a huge data flat to stream music on the move, but a friend reminded me, that you can create offline playlists and sync them to your phone. That made my decision pretty easy an from now on Spotify will be my daily attendant!


No comments:

Post a Comment