Tuesday, December 20, 2011

rano pano.


week 50 - 12/12/11-18/12/11



I SAW :: I don't remember watching a movie this week, I guess I was too busy reading..
I HEARD :: lots of Mogwai in my ears, lately
I READ ::  finished HABIBI ♥ and started THE HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins
I ATE :: vegan goodies at Katerwerkstatt
I DRANK :: glogg glogg glogg! 
I THOUGHT :: i need to stop eating white wheat products
I LIKED :: my glossybox arrived right in time!
I DISLIKED :: amazon disappointed me again!
I PLANNED :: to get my hair cut before 2012
I BOUGHT :: two awesome pairs of red pants (yes!) and a new scarf...uhmm..
I CLICKED :: http://make-everything-ok.com/

4 comments:

  1. Manuel, the ProcrastinatorDecember 20, 2011 at 9:35 PM

    god damnit, you've even surpassed your goal of reading 25 books this year! that's commitment. i think i've read like....2 books this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aber das waren doch mal 30 bücher :>>>> chchchch

    mag das foto! überlege sowas auch auf meinem blog zu machen *sneakin sneakin*
    aber nur wenns dich nich stört

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame on you, Manuel, keep yourself busy!

    Ric: Das waren mal 50! Bis ich ein bisschen realistischer wurde. ;)
    Man kann diese Challenge ja immer wieder anpassen.

    Stört mich nicht, wenn Du das auch machst, würde mich sogar freuen. Hab es ja auch nur geklaut. ;)

    ReplyDelete