Sunday, September 9, 2012

life, according to plan.

Okay, peeps. I think it's finally time for that huge announcement, I've been hoping to do for a while now. I will start a new job in November with a very amazing and impressive company and to say I am very much looking forward to this is a big understatement. On friday, right on time for the weekend, I've been given a firm offer, after being interviewed three times (I guess they wanna be super certain, about who they want to work with). The funny thing about this is, that I was being introduced to the job offer via Xing, so yeah, you can probably count me to one of the few people who found their new profession via Xing. And you guys know how much I love the internet, and the fact, that it now provided me with a new job is just super incredible! 

Okay, lots of exaggerations in this post, huh? But the awesomeness proceeds as I am going to meet one of the coolest people in the world in less than a week. On friday, 14th of September, here in Munich, there is going to be an introduction to the german release of "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green, which I already described as one of the most impressive and affecting books I have ever read. (if not THE most..) and the author himself will be there and I am sooo excited! 

I also made myself an early birthday present, and purchased this amazing box set (thanks to credit cards, I was able to buy it on Amazon.com since it's only available in the US.)

www.amazon.com
I know I already own "Looking for Alaska" and "The Fault in Our Stars" but I might aswell sell my previous editions. Both of those books are also signed by Mr. Green. And I still don't own "Paper Towns" and "An Abundance of Katherines". And the price is just super appealing to NOT wanna buy this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment