Monday, September 17, 2012

itchy feet.

I wanted to do this for a while now: showing you the reason(s) why I am in love with instagram, or more specificly its users. So I collected some pictures from my favourite photographers and I am going to introduce them to you in the following weeks.

The first artist I want to give an introduction about is @miltoncross and he pretty much already delivers what I love about following so many different strangers on instagram: the WANDERLUST. I, myself haven't been able to travel much in the last few years, but I have this constant desire of travelling as many foreign places as possible. My parents never shared this desire, so our holiday trip destinations never went across the german border. (ok, we were in Austria once, but come on!) When I was a teenager, I had the chance to see London, Paris, Budapest and Copenhagen without my parents. But not much has changed since then. I was always so jealous when my classmates in school were talking about trips to Spain, Egypt, Greece a.s.o. But hopefully this is going to change in the near future. Meanwhile I keep enjoying the many terrific moments captured by those pilgramers (as they call themselves) on instagram.
Check out all the other shots by @miltoncross!

No comments:

Post a Comment