Sunday, February 26, 2012

human human.


I have mentioned it here or there. I love music. A lot. And I kind of inhale new artists like the air I breathe since I am always looking for something new and fresh, something unheard and extraordinary. And now, thanks to disconaivete.com, I discovered this new website called humanhuman.be which is perfect when you are looking for new music. I really love the concept of this site. Next to the possibility to explore unknown new artists, you can sign up and add your own discoveries. The only condition is that the artist must have under 10,000 listeners on last.fm. Yes! The website is connected to last.fm and also automatically syncs the genre tags, so you don't have to do it yourself, while adding new bands. And to make it even better: you earn credits for your discoveries. Everytime an artist gains more listeners on last.fm you get reputation points.
The website is still very new so don't mind some bugs appearing and give it a little chance. 

I signed up two days ago, and this is my profile: http://www.humanhuman.be/users/asymmetrictricks

No comments:

Post a Comment