Tuesday, February 28, 2012

bling bling.


week 08 - 20/02/12-26/02/12


I SAW :: A DANGEROUS METHOD and NEVER LET ME GO (blergh!)
I HEARD ::  the new SLEIGH BELLS record, not convinced, yet
I READ :: started BIRTHMARKED by Caragh O' Brien and read the novella HANA by Lauren Oliver
I ATE :: rosemary potatoes
I DRANK :: An overprized spritzer (seriously, dictionary? SPRITZER??)
I THOUGHT :: Keira Knightley is a terrible actress
I DISLIKED :: Got up one hour earlier, totally in vain!
I LIKED :: an early delivery 
I PLANNED :: finally buying a washing machine, no more visits at the laundromat
I BOUGHT :: A new foundation
I CLICKED :: www.humanhuman.be

2 comments:

  1. bin aber leider allergisch drauf. wickele mir vor dem tragen immer tesa um den finger, mal sehen, vielleicht finde ich noch eine andere lösung. ;)

    ReplyDelete