Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the flood.

a shy hello from under my bedsheets. (no that's not me on the picture)




i just wanted to announce a little pause on the blog, since scumbag winter surprised me with the flu, and arouse some pity on that occassion. (pity me, already!) It has been two feverish, coughing, everything-hurts days, and I couldn't even prevail myself to read a little bit (to exhausting) okay now i'm pitying myself. I just wanted to say, there are some posts in the pipeline about a new mobile phone I plan to buy, and some other cool things I am looking forward to in the near future.
I leave you with something awesome:



Stay tuned. *coughcough*


image found on: http://pushthemovement.tumblr.com/post/9903924735

1 comment:

  1. ich hoffe, du hast dich wieder erholt, denn du darfst jetzt, bei interesse, folgendes stöckchen beantworten ;)

    liebe grüße und gute besserung :)

    http://daydreamloveletter.blogspot.com/2012/02/woah-da-liegt-ja-was-auf-meinem-boden.html

    ReplyDelete