Monday, January 9, 2012

ex libris.

Clumsy me left the last image for the best of 2011 series at work and so this entry comes a bit late-ish.
The shelf displays my 5 favourite books I read in 2011 (not all were also published in 2011). 


Most of them have very young protagonists but are not necessarily only enjoyable for children. In fact some of them are quite dark and disturbing. Basically this year, I experienced, that I am a lot into dystopia themed stories. There is one book in particular, that made me realise this. It's THE HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins but it's not on the list, because I read it during the holidays. So currently my wishlist for books is exploding with young adult dystopian novels I would love to read all at once. 


I also finished my Goodreads Reading Challenge of reading 25 books during 2011. I have to admit I overestimated my self a little and challenged myself to read 50 books. Uhm..yeah. And these are the books I have read in 2011. I was pretty lazy in the beginning of the year and also only read the german versions, but currently I am focussing on original versions again.





No comments:

Post a Comment