Monday, November 14, 2011

nap on the bow.


week 45 - 07/11/11-13/11/11


I SAW :: THE FUTURE by Miranda July
I HEARD :: on stage: The Rapture, Evening Hymns & Timber Timbre // off stage: New Look!!
I READ ::  The Walking Dead - Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore
I ATE :: that tasty Quiche Ricarda brought me today!
I DRANK :: Roast Apple Tea
I THOUGHT :: i want to travel home with my kindergardenfriend Mia and visit the places where we spent our childhood/youth.
I LIKED :: this weeks episode of "How I Met Your Mother". No, actually I LOVED IT!!
I DISLIKED :: the condition in which "HABIBI" arrived! FUUUU Amazon!!! 
I HOPED :: that I would find some more time/discipline for the the gym, but i am pretty well occupied with going out almost every day of the week. which is nothing negative, of course. 
I PLANNED :: finally a new poker game edition with some friends.  
I BOUGHT :: 5 more books. i'm crazy i know, but the prices where..i just couldn't..!



No comments:

Post a Comment