Tuesday, November 8, 2011

belispeak

to have some more regular entries i decided to snitch someone else's idea, which i think is quite nice.
cara from thelinesbetween posts a review on every week, and i am going to start with some thoughts on the last week. here is an example of her review.

week 44 - 31/10/11-06/11/11




























I SAW :: pirates of the carribean 4, haha!
I HEARD :: a lot of ACTIVE CHILD (obsession alertt!) and discovered BLOUSE
I READ :: "Across the Universe" by Beth Revis
I ATE :: a cake called "Scheiterhaufen" (stake), Oreo Cheesecake, Carrot Cake muffins and Sugar Skull cookies, oh my! But it was the birthday week, so thats ok. 
I DRANK :: Rum Cola
I THOUGHT :: this years autumn is actually nicer than this years summer
I LIKED :: willi's birthday call ♥
I DISLIKED :: that i was to late for november's glossybox. 
I HOPED :: the birthday party would be nice, but instead it was awesome!
I PLANNED :: that i'll spend this christmas with two lovely cats, again.  
I BOUGHT :: a new bag from the fleamarket (backpack) and a lot of presents

let's see if i can keep this going.






No comments:

Post a Comment