Saturday, August 18, 2012

ascension.

Last week my parents paid me a visit and we literally walked through the whole city. I took some pictures and wanted to share them with you. It actually looks like I've been on holidays, too, right? But the lake on the pictures is actually in the middle of the english garden in Munich.

I am also trying to improve my nutrition-style, encouraged by a friend of mine. Trying to reduce food to veggies and fruits (no raffinated sugar, no bread, ha, but I can tell you the last thing didn't work, yet) So I went to this market selling fruit that has already been sorted out by the supermarkets and bought lots of stuff for few money, and I took some prickly pears, because I never tried them and made the mistake, touching them with my bear hands. Yes I had heard before, that these little bitches sting, when my boss told me a story about plucking them with his bare hands, but I thought, they would be ridded of their prickles before sale, no? That's probably too demanding, huh?! Well, FYI, i can still feel some of them prickles on my hands, and I can assure you, the taste wasn't even remotely worth the pain!!

 In other news: I opened an account on instacanv.as where some of my Photos from Instagram are for sale. I thought, why not try it, and earn some money on the side. Click on the image below to visit the gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment