Tuesday, May 22, 2012

tides.

As announced in one of my previous posts, I planned to make a mix on 8tracks consisting of songs from that genre I recently fell in love with, future garage. But to make it less monotone, I added some rnb-like tunes. I am not yet satisfied and sure about the composition of songs and might change that again but here is the current tracklist and I think it's pretty awesome!! Also, I feel a little weird for only listening to my own mixes..huuaaah..




01) PALMISTRY - Raised
02) ¥ O I N - Tired of Me
03) Burial - Archangel
04) Lianne La Havas - Forget (Shlohmo Remix)
05) Rhye - Open
06) The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
07) Submerse - I'd Rather Have You
08) Hyetal - Diamond Islands
09) Σ-Fly - Tides
10) Oliver Tank - Last Night I Heard Everything in Slow Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment